Payroll and HR Solutions
IDC Technologies can provided your payroll solution withholding all payroll taxes from their employees’ paychecks. They should also have adequate worker’s compensation, unemployment and liability insurance. If the employee is going to be handling valuable merchandise, cash, or even intellectual property, you may want to find out if the service’s employees are bonded.
Recruiting and Retention Programs Our current recruiting & retention programs.
How are they different? Our dedicated recruiting staff is PROACTIVE. you are able to count on them when you need them. Even more important, we have any retention programs for employee that offer benefits. If the service cannot keep their great employees, even the best recruiting plans do not matter.
Guarantee and Quality Programs in Place
Our quality guarantee. We will follow up to ensure that the employee placed at your business is exceeding your expectations. It is in your companies’ best interest to choose IDC Technologies staffing solutions to meet your requirements as it will reduce overall project expense, budget expenses and increase productivity.Taking the time now to build a quality relationship with your staffing partners will save you time and money. We gaurantee our candidate selections.Payroll Services
- IDC Technologies, as the employer, assumes all payroll functions and obligations
- Includes employee benefits such as medical, dental, vision, long and short-term disability, 401k, holiday and vacation pay
- No minimum hours for Temp-to-Hire conversions
- 24-hour, seven-day-a-week access to our customer care 800 number
- Does not include screening or recruiting services
- Compliance with all Federal, and State requirements
For more information on IDC Technologies, located in Milpitas, CA please call 1-844-IDCTECH