IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC.
Headquarters -Silicon valley
1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116
Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 408 376 0212 Office
+1 408 608 6088 Fax
Candidate Selection Each candidate goes through a selection process to verify experience, education and technical skills. Our global database has application on file for each candidate. Business/professional references have been provided and checked. All appropriate testing and evaluation processes have been completed alongwith a face to face interview . In addition, we have verified eeach employee's employment eligibility.
The Professionals Our company is affiliated with The ISO 9000 professional organizations and accredited by the Better Business Bureau. Our Fortune 500 clients and partners speak volumes about our Global Outsourcing and Staffing Solutions.
Response Time How long does it take to fill your need from the time the order is placed? Our Acount Manager will take your formal job description and match candidates in our database to ensure quality service and placement. They will give an intenisve analyisis to your companies needs and assign several qualified candidates for interview. This process will take 24 for 48 hours.
Full Temporary Staff Service Programs
- IDC Technologies will assume all payroll W-2 obligations and functions
- Includes screening and recruiting services
- 48-hour Employee Replacement Program
- Employee Benefits-medical, dental, vision, long and short-term disability, life insurance, 401k, holiday and vacation pay
- 24- hour, seven-day-a-week access to your own personal Account Executive and customer care 800 number
- The hourly salary for the employee will be agreed upon in advance. Cost is never a surprise
- The bill rate is a percentage mark-up over hourly salary and varies on position title and duties
- IDC Technologies conversion policy will apply
- Compliance with all Federal, and State requirements